Important information before booking a vasectomy.
For 7 days following the vasectomy please stay off your feet.
- If you have a sitting office job, you can return to work in a day or two.
- The day of the operation, go home and NOT back to your office.
- If you have a physical job, stay at home for a week.
- No shopping, walking the dog, mowing the lawn, etc. Stay off your feet. Sit or lie down.
- After one week of rest, gradually return to normal activities, including gentle sexual activity.
- For a total of 3 weeks avoid unnecessary activities (running, cycling, gym, jumping, heavy lifting) etc. Yes, you can pick up a small baby.
Most operations take up to 3 months to heal completely (approx.. 10% per week). Keep that in mind if you are planning physical exercise.
Kindly book your surgery with these points in mind. We take your testicles and recovery seriously. We expect you to do the same. If you will be unable to follow above recommendations please do not book a vasectomy.